Hafner on the Rocks - Low temperature Valves
Selected models of the Hafner valve range are available for low temperature applications down to -50°C.
By using a lip seal ring sealing system, the advantages are:
- Almost wear-free
- Very low friction
- Working without lubrication
Brief overview about the low temperature range
- Temperature range: - 50° C to + 50° C
- G 1/8” (500 series) and G 1/4” (700 series)
- Solenoid-, Lever- and Pneumatic-valves. Selected Namur-accessories
- Valves on Manifold-plates
- ATEX-approved valves for explosion hazardous environment
- Stainless steel versions
For further information, please click here.
If you have any questions, please contact us.